The Untold story of Barack Obama: A Political Biography
Where in world other Asian, African, and even Americans fighting against the Black Lives Matters movement, there are some Americans who have raised their bar in the world and created history, doing some extraordinary work that was never done before, today we will tell you an Untold saga of Child of a Single Mother, A Focused student who believes that education is the only key to get success, A African American Lawyer, A Political Legendary Man, One of Highly Qualified Politician in the world and Proud first black (African American) president of United States of America – Barack Obama, Read this exciting journey with us, where you will experience his childhood struggle, his dedication, focused mind and get to know the untold story which gives you Goosebumps and shake you at the same time, this will wake you up and inspire you to get whatever you want from life, come and read with us the life story of Barack Obama.
We all know Barack Obama as a Politician, a Strong Person, a Charismatic Personality and marvelous speaker, who has played a Major Role in American politics, but do you know who gave him so much strength and who seeded such a charismatic persona in to it, it’s all lies in his childhood read How?
Born of Barack Obama
Barack Obama was born on 4 August 1961 to Kapi’olani Maternity; Gynecological Hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii. And became the first president who was born in Hawaii. His mother Stanley Ann Dunham was born in Wichita Kansas, mostly of English descent. His father barack obama sr., was Sir El Luo. Obama’s parents met in 1960 in a Russian language class where his father was a foreign student. They married on 2 February 1961 and separated in August 1961, Obama’s mother later went to Washington University for a year with her newborn child.
Early difficult life and Barack Obama
And at the same time, Sir Obama was completing his graduation from Hawaii and later he stopped attending school on scholarship. The divorce of Obama’s parents took place in March 1964. Later Obama Sir came back to Kenya where he married for the second time. He died in a car accident in 1982, when his son was 21 years old. In 1963, Dunham met Lolo Soetoro, a Geography graduate student at the University of Hawaii. And they married each other on 15 March 1965 in Molokai.
Barack Obama Education and Achievements
Although difficult childhood and struggling earlier days Barrack Obama was dedicated student and great Learner, he has started to show his talent starting from school level, this was a base of great political legend, Obama graduated from Harvard Law School in 1991, where he was also the first African American president of the Harvard Law Review. Before serving three terms in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004, Obama served as a community organizer and practiced as a civil rights advocate. From 1992 to 2004, he also taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law. He served in the US Senate in January 2003 after failing to secure a seat in the US House of Representatives in 2000.
Lawyer barack Obama
After returning from Kenya, Barack Obama joined Harvard School in 1988, and the following year he joined a law firm where he met Michelle Robinson, a lawyer herself.
Professor Barack Obama
After law school, he joined a firm in Chicago to practice civil rights lawyer and started teaching law to part-time children at the University of Chicago Law School. He did this from 1992 to 2004 and gradually reached the post of the professor while teaching as a lecturer.
Barack Obama Personal Life
Married Michelle on Oct 3 1992 in Barack Obama and shifted to Kenwood. After marriage, two daughters were born in Obama’s house, Malia who was born in 1998, and Shasha who was born in 2001.
Barack Obama and Politics
You will be amazed by get to know that how Barack came to in politics?, in fact, Obama published his autobiography Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance and it was published in 1995 and it got a lot of praise after which it was published in a total of 25 languages. And later its second edition was published in 2004 and its audio album which was narrated by Obama himself also got a Grammy Award. The profession of lawyer in Obama inspired him to enter politics and he contested the 1996 state senator election and won. Then in 2004, he contested for the US senator, in which he won and became a US senator and became the third African American to do so.
Author Barack Obama
Elected to the Senate in November 2003. He has also authored two popular books, the first being Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance, which was published just days after graduating from law school. The book contains memoirs from his childhood in Honolulu and Jakarta, college life in Los Angeles and New York, and his job as a community organizer in downtown Chicago in the 80s. The audio book based on the book has been awarded the prestigious Grammy Award in 2006. His second book, The Odacity of Hope, was published in October 2006, just three weeks before the midterm elections. The book soon entered the list of best-selling books.
President Barack Obama
Barack Hussein Obama was the 44th President of the United States. He is the first black (African American) president of this country. He took the oath of office on January 20, 2009. Obama was a junior senator from the state of Illinois and the Democratic Party’s nominee for President of the United States in 2008.
President Barack Obama does not become President in one fine day, there is so much untold or unknown story and facts behind this, Life has made him strong by living life without any support, without any backing, only with base of knowledge and education has helped him to climb this difficult ladder, now he is inspiration and idol of many youngsters not only limited to US but it’s around the globe.
Untold fact hardly anyone knows of President Barack Obama
People generally ask for Barack Obama Age, Barack Obama net worth, Barack Obama education, Barack Obama height, Barack Obama parents and Barack Obama family but very few people knows below facts and we bring specially for you
- Do you know Barack Obama this name has meaning, Brack Obama means a person who is fortunate.
- Do you know that every fifth American considers Obama to be a Muslim.
- In the Swahili language of Kenya, Brack Obama means a person who is fortunate.
- If Obama was not the President of America, he would have been an architect. However, due to this many times, clarification has to be given during the interview.
- Obama loves children very much. This love is to such an extent that he does not shy away from picking up children in the middle of their meeting.
- When Obama was studying at Harvard, he applied to have his picture printed on the black pin-up calendar but was rejected by the All-Female Committee.
- Obama says that his worst habit is constantly checking his Blackberry Phone.
- Obama is a lefty i.e. he works with his left hand. Obama is the sixth such President of America, so he does all the work with his left hand.
- Obama did what he said, also proved that the US President is not an alien. He is also a common man who celebrates a holiday with family. The wife dances with Michelle in her arms while her favorite music is played. Kisses in front of everyone.
- Barack Obama is the only president to have brewed beer inside the White House.
Thought from Barack Obama :
- If you’re on the right track, and you’re willing to keep going, you’ll eventually make progress.
- As President, I am committed to making Washington do better and rebuilding the confidence of those who sent me here.
- A good agreement is like a piece of law, a good sentence, or a good melody. Everyone can recognize it. They say – ‘It works. It makes sense.
- The United States has never been, and will never be, at war with Islam.
- We must have the courage and commitment to make a difference for our security, our economy, and our planet.
- I don’t think marriage is a civil right, but I do think it is a citizen’s right to be able to transfer property.
- We proved that we are the people who are still doing great things and we are capable of tackling the biggest challenges.
- I know my country has not perfected itself yet. Time and again we have struggled to keep the promise of equality and liberty of our people. We made mistakes on our part and there are times when our actions don’t live up to our best intentions around the world.
|44th President of the United States||January 20, 2009 – January 20, 2017|
|Vice President||Joe Biden|
|United States Senator||January 3, 2005 – November 16, 2008|
|Member of the Illinois Senate||January 8, 1997 – November 4, 2004|
|Complete Name||Barack Hussein Obama II|
|Born||August 4, 1961 (age 61)|
|Place of Birth||Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.|
|Parents||Barack Obama Sr.|
|Spouse||Michelle Robinson (m. 1992)|
|Relatives||Family of Barack Obama|
|Residence||Kalorama (Washington, D.C.)|
|Columbia University (BA)|
|Harvard University (JD)|
|Occupation||Politician lawyer & author|
Please check our Premium coaching content as well
Our Team is doing hours and hours of research and interviews with the world’s topmost motivational speakers, leaders, and winning personalities. we bring you high-quality top-rated content which builds a charismatic personality that can tackle every problem in life and has a solution to every difficult to difficult situation that arises in life with our powerful strategies and tools, hacks, techniques, blogs and success stories.